- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best) February 20, 2018
- Republicans who won't be coming back to Congress after 2018 midterm elections February 19, 2018
- Trump motorcade driver detained by Secret Service after gun discovered February 19, 2018
- Texas teen accused of setting her dad up to be carjacked at gunpoint February 19, 2018
- Police: UberEATS driver charged with killing customer February 19, 2018
- Wind-driven wildfire forces people to flee rural California February 19, 2018
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court issues new congressional map, which could benefit Dems February 19, 2018
- Former AP photographer Max Desfor dies at 104 February 19, 2018
- The Latest: Gains made against rural California wildfire February 19, 2018
- Daytona 500 champion Austin Dillon celebrates win with tattoo you'll never see February 19, 2018
Category Archives: News
The map is up to date after our Thanksgiving trip. RV Map
We are still here. We are counting down to our big trip out west to Nevada. I think we are ready to go, we just have other things that have to be done before we can go. As of today, … Continue reading
Irma’s done quite a lot of damage to our fellow Floridian’s. Luckily my two friends down by St. Pete have come through OK. Still waiting for damage reports on one friend’s house as soon as they let him go see. … Continue reading
In the menu above you will see a link to our RV Map. This shows everywhere we have “camped”.
We are spending the weekend waiting to see what Irma is going to do. We have our Hurricane Evacuation Vehicle in the front yard in case.
I am noticing that this host is a lot quicker. Why did I mess with GoDaddy for so long? I’m using Bluehost now.
Looks like the Domain has transferred! Now I will try to start the RV blogs over again.
Here we are again. The blog got eaten. That’s enough for GoDaddy. Way too slow and buggy for me. So I changed hosts and hopefully, I will get the domain change to match this site.